AniWell is the First Animal Health and Wellbeing event of its kind. Postponed in 2020 and 2021 due to Covid-19, we aim to launch in 2022.
AniWell appeals to both the general public and business owners, where both will be able to come and learn about the wide range of alternative & high quality animal based products, services & charities in the Kent area. We aim to entertain and educate with a mixture of demonstrations, services and products available from the holistic and complimentary animal health sectors.
Benefits for Exhibitors Include:
- Promote your organisation, service and products
- Increase your brand awareness
- Educate the public about your personal ethos and mission
- Network and build new relationships with like-minded industry contacts
For more information on the additional benefits and to book your space as an exhibitor, please email Hello@theodorafizzard.com
Benefits for Attendees Include:
- A totally new and alternative day out
- Meet a wide range of stallholders
- A fun day out for the family with demonstrations throughout the day
- Speak to exhibitors directly to cater alternative health uniquely for your pet
- Food and drink stalls on site
Please note: We can only permit dogs who are well behaved on lead and around other animals including horses on site, please leave your dog at home if this is not the case or if you are unsure.
DO NOT LEAVE YOUR DOG IN YOUR CAR.